10 days prior to the first day of the event
No, but you can look at current schedules online, however please understand they are all slightly different due to many factors involved.
- Try clearing your cookies
- Switch browsers
- Contact email@example.com
As long as the city is not sold out, please sign up and pay in full 21 days prior to the first day of the event in order to be included in the schedule.
- If there is a balance on your account, you will first need to finalize your payment.
- Please make sure to check your junk mail for an e-mail from DanceBug.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new e-mail.
Scores are posted within 24h hours after the conclusion of each RTC regional, and should be available on your account dashboard on the RTC website. The official website results usually take 24-48 hours to post and can also be found online.
Due to the size and amount of video critiques processed by the SDA on any given weekend, they are housed on the DanceBUG website and can be accessed at: www.dancebug.com Simply login using your same Username/Password you used during the registration process and you will be able to locate them. A quick video tutorial can be found at: https://youtu.be/UyLWXkbxe_s
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the size of many of our events, it can take up to 72 – 96 hours for all of them to be visible on their website. If you are missing any video critiques, have trouble with the video/audio quality of a critique, or experience any other problem, please contact email@example.com and they will assist you.
Yes, simply go to www.videojudge.com and login using the Username/Password you used during the registration process. Locate the Competition and dance you would like to send. Click on the Share Critiques button and enter the Dancer/Teacher name, email and add a personal note if you choose. They will be sent a link which will last for 14 days. A quick video tutorial can be found at: https://youtu.be/gS6Psj4MS6A
You can purchase photos/videos by visiting www.dancebug.com If you haven’t already done so, you will have to create an account and verify your identity when accessing content. A quick video tutorial can be found at: https://youtu.be/6RdZQfNEhqo If you have any problems with missing photos/videos or technical issues with your purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: DanceBUG will need the following information in order to better serve you:
- Regional City
- Event Date
- Name of the Dancer
- Dancer DOB
Yes, you will need to create a Free DanceBug Account on the Revolution Talent Competition Website.
*NEW - At any Star Dance Alliance National Championship, No dancer may compete for Title unless they are registered with a small group, large group, line or grand line at that championship.
- Solo (1 dancer)
- Duet/Trio (2-3 dancers) *As a reminder, Duets and Trios compete against each other
- Small Group (4-9 dancers)
- Large Group (10-19 dancers)
- Line (20 or more dancers)
Ages are determined based on the dancers age on December 31st of the previous year. Please see our Rules and Regulations for complete details.
Routines may qualify at any SDA Regional Competition for all of the Star Dance Alliance National Championships.
A couple quick notes when uploading your music on to your DanceBug Account:
- The music upload feature on DanceBUG works best while using Google Chrome or Firefox as your web browser. Other web browsers such as Safari do not work as well when uploading.
- Only MP3 files are eligible to be uploaded. WAV files or any other music format do not work with the system for upload.
- Be sure the File Name has no numbers or special characters such as - & $ ! # etc. Something as silly as an apostrophe in the word “don’t” can confuse the system. So for example, a file being uploaded will be rejected by the system if it looks like this:
__SOLO Melanie _Don’t Rain On My Parade_ - 7_3_19, 1.57 PM
Cleaning up the file name as just letters will allow the system to recognize it as an audio track, for example:
Solo Melanie Dont Rain On My Parade
Payments must be made by Credit Card or E-Check. Please Note, when paying by E-Check all payments must be received 30 days prior to the first day of the event. NO CERTIFIED CHECKS, PERSONAL CHECKS, or MONEY ORDERS will be accepted. PLEASE NOTE: There will be a phone payment processing fee of 5% for multiple payment transactions made through the office. To avoid this, please use our partial payment option online.
We have 4 main Levels. For more information please check out our current rules.